To attend NorthGate College the enrollment fees are TT$5,600 per term or TT$16,800 per year. This flat fee is inclusive of:
- Security fee
- Stationery fee [stationery for examination papers and official school correspondence]
- Capital fee [replacement and refurbishment of plant and equipment]
- Maintenance of campus wide WIFI and student emails
- Guardian Life Student Insurance
- Lab Fees [Supplies for Science equipment]
- Visual Arts materials [all in-class material to be supplied at school]
Siblings receive a $500.00 discount which is applied to the second sibling’s fee payment
Additional compulsory annual fees can be calculated by referring to the rubric below:
NB: There are several extra curricula activities that are offered at NorthGate College. Whilst many of these are offered at no cost to the students, those that do require additional subscriptions/payment are NOT covered by the termly fees.
All Compulsory Fees are to be made payable by Bank Draft or Wire Transfer. No personal cheques will be accepted.
<<< Click on the NGC Logo to download.